Eagle Eye Tutorials announce to conduct Talent Search Exam all over Maharashtra in session 2017-18.
First phase of this exam will be conducted on 03-12-2017, Sunday at 5 centers in Nagpur city.
Eagle Eye Tutorial’s aim is to help students to build strong foundation in 8th, 9th and 10th std. and improve their result. Our organisation is committed to develop 50,000 students all over Maharashtra.
Eagle Eye Tutorials has already conducted this exam in 2016-17 only at Nagpur, but this year we are conducting it all over Maharashtra. So it is a kind request to all students and their parents to take part in this programme for better future.
Exam pattern is as follows:
- The test is of 1 hr duration.
- Test consists of 50 questions. Each question contain 2 marks each. The max marks are 100.
- It will be an Objective type test. 4 option will be given for each question, out of which 1 option is correct.
- Correct option can be selected using Black/Blue ball pen on OMR answer sheet.
- There will be 1/4th negative marking for each wrong answer selection.
- Filling up more than one option will be treated as wrong answer.
- Rough work can be done on the available space on the bottom of Test booklet.
Talent Hunt Program 2016-17: